Monday, February 11, 2013

Church plant update & new prayer walking project

Thank you for your prayers regarding the difficult situation at the church plant.  Praise the Lord, the discussion and warning from Scripture yesterday regarding false teaching went well.  It was very sobering for everyone, and rightly so.  Please continue to pray that our friends there, both seekers and new believers, will continue to look to the Bible for answers and not to any false, human wisdom that may be used to entice them from following after Christ.

Video prayer walk project now in progress!  Praise the Lord for partnering organization the Grain Game ...as I type this, their excellent video guru is shooting footage for a virtual prayer walk around the Debrecen area.  Pray that God will provide exactly what is needed during the shoots to give a clear picture of the people and places, and that through it the Lord will raise up many prayer warriors.

2 comments:

askess said...

I think I missed a birthday. If I did I pray it was a blessed and happy birthdate. Also fyi I am planning to attend the meeting in Turkey the last week of March and heard that you might be there. :)

gcmiller2hu said...

Thank you very much--I did have a good birthday!Sorry we're not involved in the Turkey meeting, it would've been so good to see you. May it all go very well.