Saturday, July 19, 2008

More happenings in Püspökladány

I have some pictures I want to post to show you what's going on, but I've got to leave in just a few minutes so I'll have to put them on later.  The Scripture distribution went GREAT yesterday--lots of people now have a Bible that didn't before!  More on that later. 

Today the Püspökladány Baptist Church has been having the first day of their community outreach family fun time, with sports and all kinds of activities.  This evening (in a little more than 2 hours from now) there will be a evangelistic service in a tent, with music, preaching, and testimonies.  Gary will be preaching, and Levi and I (among others) will be giving short testimonies about how God has worked in our lives.  Lots of people have said they'll be coming.  Tomorrow will be a continuation of this outreach, so please keep praying specifically on through tomorrow!

No comments: